CUMMINS | DETROIT | CATERPILLAR | INTERNATIONAL MAXXFORCE | PACCAR | VOLVO | MACK | HINO
DPF | EGR | DEF | UREA | VGT | NOX | ADBLUE | SCR
Factory Level Programming Solutions
- Block Plates Not Required
- Keep Everything as is for Easy Restoration
- 3 Month Ecm Warranty
- Service Center Available
- Life Time Support
- Bring your Equipment to Us
- Ship us your Ecm - 2 Day Turn Around on most Ecms
- We can work with your local Mechanic/Shop
- Over the Internet Via Remote Connect
The term "Delete" Is purely used as a marketing term, We do Not remove the DPF filter from the Exhaust Or "Delete" them. We recommend leaving the filters in stream to allow for the passive DPF System to clean the Exhaust. Please Check With your Local Providences for Allowed Use Applicability.
We Are not Liable For End Users Product Use & Product Control.
Increase Fuel Economy & Power(HP/TQ)
We Do not Sell the Standard "Delete Kits" you have likely heard about. Our Method Is more sophisticated, We did away with most of the old labor intensive needs with better programming. The Emission system Is converted from an Active to a Passive system, This allows the emissions system to still Operate with the motor but with out any of the costly downtime of de-rates and maintenance shutdowns with active systems.
Ask About Our Turbo Conversions
- Non VGT Low Maintenance Turbo Conversions
- Dual to Single Turbo Conversions
- Majority of our Work is Completed with out ever opening the Ecm, safest possible Method.
- Our goal is to make it as easy as possible with better programming on our side. All You need is a basic set of tools or a local mechanic. We will help you step by step.
We offer the best alternative to a delete. Our programming turns off all the electronics, active regeneration systems and lights in the dash. The DOC, DPF, SCR filters stay in place and continue to clean the air mechanically giving you the best of both worlds; clean exhaust and no more alarms or shut downs related to the system. The only catch is you have to now clean the filters out every 6 to 8 months manually, similar to Preventative Maintenance(PM) Service. You will know the filters are getting dirty when the fuel economy starts getting lower. Filters Can be Cleaned At Home Visit About Page